Tuesday, October 28, 2008

In His Time....

Isn't that a wonderful name for a blog?! It was definitely what I needed to hear this morning lol. I visited almost 100 blogs last night and wanted to visit more but it was 3 a.m. and I had to be up at 7 to get Elijah up and on the bus ;). Then this morning I was feeling frustrated and kinda "God when will we feel some relief financially?!" Then lo and behold one of the first blogs I opened today from the bloggy carnival was "In His Time..." :D I love when things like that happen! Thanks God! :D
ANYWAY, what you are here for lol....She is offering a gorgeous set of handcrafted earrings that her sister (Ornaments of Grace....UGH how great is THAT name too?!) made! All you have to do is go to THIS blog and read up on what to do! It only takes a couple minutes :D and you have a couple chances to win!!! Go check it out and have a blessed day in the Lord!!!

No comments: