Friday, December 26, 2008

Tink would <3 an Only Hearts doll!!!

and would freak over a whole package! :D
Simple Reviews is giving away FIVE of these packages, so that is one for me and 4 for 4 of my blog readers ;) right?...c'mon, are ya with me girls (and guys with girls)?
All jokes aside, these dolls are so so so cute and their li'l blurbs really bring them to life so to speak.
The Only Hearts Club offers several different dolls, stories, pets and even Li'l Kids....sigh, they are the kinda doll I would have dreamed of when I was little! So head on over to Simple Reviews and enter for your chance to win!

2 comments:

Game-Zone Recreation said...

Hi, I run an organization called GZR which brings people pretty much anything anime and video game related. Right now we're holding a contest for a free xbox 360 video game and from your profile's interest I thought you might want to take a look at it(gamezonerecreation.blogsite.com or just click my name in this comment). If not, that's okay too, but please pass on the blogsite to anyone you think might be interested. Have a good day and goodluck if you decide to enter.

Terry said...

I am having a huge probiotic giveaway on my blog. $350 in probiotics and 5 winners. Ends June 1. US Only